10.09.2007

If I Won The Lottery

Ever since I can remember, anytime I ever had to wish upon anything, I would always wish that I would win the lottery. (Well, when I was younger, I would wish my mom would win, so that at least I felt like I had won.) Anyhoo, all this time, I have thought of many things that I would do if I were to win.

The first thing I would do is jump up and down and giggle perfusely.

Then, I would head to a lawyer's office. I would tell the lawyer to hook me up with all the right documentation and stuff to keep me kosher and out of trouble. Then, I'd hire another lawyer to watch the first one.

Second, I would head down to an investment firm and tell them to make that money grow really big.

Third, I would quit my job at Target. I would do it in a really nice way, and put in my two weeks notice. Probably take the other Pharmacy people out to dinner or something.

After those things I have a list that is not really in order:

-Buy a Toyota Prius for me, a Mini for my mom, and a Hybrid SUV for my Dad. Maybe a car for my brother.

-Go back to school. I still don't know what for though.

-Hire a tutor to teach me Slovak.

-Build an entirely eco-friendly house. F.U. Sarasota County! I'll find ways around your permit bullshit!

-Take my family to Hawaii and Alaska (Hawaii in the winter, Alaska in the summer)on a cruise!

-Get Married to Stefan

-have children. Two. One for each arm. (disclaimer: This would have to be sometime after 26 or 27. I'm not stupid.)

-Organize a huge benefit event for CPC that I would pay for all the costs, and ALL the proceeds would go to CPC.

-Get a Boston Terrier that is good with kids. Train it to be a pet therapy dog.

-(Much later down the road) Adopt. Probably from the Czech Republic or Slovakia.

-(Throughout my life remainder) Donate money to causes I believe in.

-Pay for my Dad to retire early.

-Go on a honeymoon that Stefan and I will remember forever.

There's plenty of other little things but those are the main ones.

No comments: