9.02.2007

Ring With an Amythest

I am truly sorry but I am going to have to brag a little. I promise I'll keep it to a minimum.

Love that is truly love is the feeling that you get when you do things for another person, that you would never in a million years do for anyone else, and you do them without thinking about it. Love is knowing that the entire planet could explode into a bajillion little meteors, and you would not regret a single day spent with that person. Love is something that many search for, and few are given. Love is not something that is found. It is grown and cared for by two individuals that need one another for reasons that are unknown.

Stefan and I are very much in love. Before we met, I had dated a guy who was a really nice guy, but just not right for me. After I broke things off with him (which I did in a very cruel way, and I am deeply sorry for), I looked within myself and thought very long and very hard about what I wanted in the perfect boyfriend.

Stefan met all the criteria and then some.

Actually, he's perfect for me. The other night, he gave me a sort of pre-engagement ring, just to say that he promises to one day pop the question. Until then, we plan on enjoying one another's company very much. We have a lot of fun together and he's my best friend. Some days we just talk so much that I am surprised that we still can speak. Then, there are some days that we don't have to say anything at all. Nothing is forced, nothing is awkward.

So I just want to say that I am very madly in love with the greatest guy the Universe could ever give me.

No comments: