1.14.2007

Future Projects...and other bits of string

I have no time to knit. It is really pathetic. However, I do have time to jot down projects that I wish I had time to do. (Money to pay for them is another post.)

From Knitty.com:

Tubey, Bobbilicious(for my mom) Tychus, Revolution ,Topsecret, Tempting I and II, Nautie, Hot Tomale, Belle Epoque (in Sweet Pea color), Hallowig (it's just too cool), Vicky (Red is the only acceptable color for this pattern), 1930 (In a skin tone, because I have way too many see-thru shirts that I never wear.), Hush-hush, Zaftig!, Baby Tart, Villa, Cleo (for my big boobs), Coif, and Grecian Plait.

I think that's it. A knitter's work is never done.

So, I have found that I would be allowed to bring my knitting on the plane to Belgium, which is great because I get figet-ey on planes. It not nerves, it's moreso that, "Are we there YET?" thing.

For now, it is too hot to wear a sweater, but knitting one is a different story. I have issues with impatience, though. I like instant gratifacation. I'm certainly not the only knitter who feels this. Ah, hat projects! Amen for hat projects.

I'm off to shower. One place that knitting is definately restricted.

No comments: