7.10.2006

All It Takes is a Little Steam...

Yesterday, Stefan took some pictures of me with my pink eyelashes on. Here's what I got:

Today wasn't a typical oh-goodness-gracious kind of day. Actually, it was rather plain. I woke up late, like 1:00, and I had to work at four. So I worked, and came home; not exciting in the least sense of the world. But alas, I am gleeful.
At about 9:00, "To Wong Foo..." came on. Now, I love this movie, despite ever watching it full-lenth until just a few hours ago. In fact, up until now, I had only seen past the part where Vida (patrick swazye) kicks Virgil's ass.
Well, I watched the whole thing this time, and I must say, I do so dearly miss my gays. At the Arts High school, I was surrounded by them, and at least once a day, I'd see a guy in drag. A man in makeup is nothing strange to me, because most of the theatre guys just wore their makeup after theatre class instead of wasting precious lunch time to wash it off. In fact, when I switched to the "normal" high school, I felt weird seeing so many guys "face-less". So watching this movie made me feel like I needed some TLC.
I took a bath after taking my little Brother to get ice cream. I can think very clearly when I take a bath. Perhaps watching the steam rise off my legs helps me to visualise what I couldn't normally, but whatever it is, I am very happy when I bathe. I am one of those ritualistic bathers too; I have the candles, and music (Delilah and John Tesh are the best)and a small amount of bubbles. Sometimes, when I want to feel really glamourous, I use a sea scrub mask. I knew everything was great because the song "Black Water" came on, and I felt so free. That song has always done that to me... I just want to put on a hippie dress, some boots, and have really long hair. Why? I don't know, but at least I'm happy.
Oh, yes, I no longer have purple hair. It's supposed to be chocolatey-brown, but it turned out muddy red. Oh, well.
Ta-ta for now kiddies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that we overslept, but think of it this way: the opportunity to oversleep like that will just become smaller and smaller as you get older, so we should take advantage of it while we can. Also, I cannot believe what a sexy and beautiful woman I am dating. I need someone to pinch me so that I can make sure I am not dreaming.

Just wow.