2.27.2006

The List

Yesterday we had a temp Pharmacist at work because Steve was still sick. He said something that made a lot of sense. He said that you should try to do some things before having kids because they can stop you from doing certain goals. It's not like I hadn't thought of that before, but I guess I never really let it roll around in my head for a while. So this morning I made a list of things I want to achieve before I get married:

1.)get a tattoo
2.)have pink hair for a while
3.)go on a road trip
4.)stop biting my nails
5.)knit a sweater
6.)go to a concert
7.)travel to another country
8.)own a pair of glittery shoes
9.)drive an expensive car
10.)go fishing in the gulf of Mexico
11.)learn to speak Slovak (not necessarily fluently)
12.)try a new cuisine
13.)take a yoga or pilate's class
14.)sew a dress from a pattern
15.)start a vermicompost bin
16.)learn how to de-bone a chicken
17.)talk to a classroom of kids and/or adults about my experience
18.)learn to ballroom dance
19.)retile the bathroom
20.)create a scrapbook of all my goal-achieving goodness!
21.)buy a lime colored bra
22.)own more than 1 bathing suit
23.)go dancing at a club
24.)own a pair of stripper shoes
25.)grow a pink lemonade tree

The list will probably get longer, but I'm okay with that. I have cut my hair since I first wrote this list, so who knows? And besides, I have plenty of time.

No comments: