2.03.2006

Cleaning the Studio

Work, work, work. It's all I do. Every time I attempt to set aside a moment to be creative, somehow it is squashed by work, or school, or exhaustion. Fearing that I may become creatively drained again, I resist the urge to fight the exhaushtion and create. I think my biggest struggle is simply getting my space organized.

My room has been in shambles since the beggining of of school, and the sewing room has been token over by my grandmother's possesions. Not to mention I am still bitter about my Dad taking apart the monogram machine....
Anyway, I would really like to get my sewing machine set up so Momma can finally teach me how to sew from a pattern. Then I need to get my dremal tool and lathe in their own spot in the garage. The lenai will be taken over by my tomatoes before you know it, and I hope they sell worms over the internet, because I need to buy some in addition to lady bugs. Whoo-hoo! VERMICOMPOSTING!
Watch out, America, this Chick with Sticks is coming to glue-gun you down!

I'm sure that things will smooth out next week when I can finally get some time to think. Right now I'm just doing everything as it comes.

But, boy, it'll be exciting to see how my determinate tomatoes turn out!

No comments: