1.04.2006

Go, Mimi, Go!


Ha! I finally became uncool enough to have my little slice of blogdom. Well, here it is kiddies! Mimi's Purple Hair Blog. This blog is a lot like my deep grape colored hair, in that, I did it on a whim, made a mess, got confused, gave myself a headache, and -voila!- instant bizarre gratifaction! I will try to post as many pics as I can, but I can't guarantee beautiful, artsy-fartsy black & white photographs that you'd see on MySpace. You see, I'd much rather show the optimistic side. But like I said, no guarantees.

Anyway, glad to know that you have come to read my little blurbs, laugh at my lame camera skills and random projects, but most of all, to get to know me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is rather exciting! I can't wait myself to learn more about you, and the more the better! I had no idea what all of your favorite books were.
I also love that photo of you. You look so adorable. I love love love you!
Oddly enough, you making this blog has also inspired me to get working on my own site/portfolio.