2.28.2008

Oh, Imagine the Places You'll Go!

I want to travel. Being a total Sagittarius, traveling to new and exciting places is part of who I am. I am working on a list of all the places I'd like to visit in my lifetime. This is what I got so far (in no particular order):

1. Portland, Oregon
2. Seattle, Washington
3. Amsterdam, Netherlands
4. Prague, Czech Republic
5. New York, New York
6. Belgium
7. Alaska
8. Beijing, China
9. Puerto Rico
10. Monaco
11. Bratislava, Slovakia
12. Machu Picchu, Peru
13. Grand Canyon, Arizona
14. Nevis Island
15. Key West, Florida
16. Wikee Wachee, Florida
17. Negril, Jamaica
18. Hawaii
19. St. Lucia
20. Savannah, Georgia
21. Las Vegas, Nevada
22. Niagra Falls, New York
23. Costa Rica
24. South Beach, Miami
25. Tibet

Sure, it's a pretty long list, but a few of those places could be knocked off together in once fail swoop vacation. Hopefully, someday I can afford to go to the places on this list.

No comments: