8.05.2007

Astigmatism

I am WAY overdue for an eye exam. I think it's been almost 1.5 years. Pathetic. So my left eye keeps going out of focus, which is irritating when you're on the computer or talking to somebody. Hopefully, I will get them checked soon, because IU ought to just get it done and over with. Blech! Even thinking about the exam makes my eyes watery.


I am really craving a Key Lime Milkshake from Cheeburger Cheeburger. I am addicted to those. They are the perfect "I feel like crap" milkshakes. Yumm.... I swear, my mother must've been drinkin' a margarita when she concieved me. I love the taste of lime!

Here are some cool sites I found for those of you who actually read this:
www.daddyos.com
www.modemerr.com
www.thehornyrabbit.com
www.ephemera-inc.com
www.listentofeist.com
www.getrichslowly.org/blog
www.fguide.org

check back soon!

No comments: