7.30.2006

Trading Spaces...Literally.

Yesterday I switched rooms with my brother. Momma suggested it, but I was the one who really made the idea come alive. The fact was, Bryan is the biggest person in the house, but he had the smallest room. Plus, I am over at Stefan's so often, it really wasn't fair for me to have the biggest room when it wasn't truly being used.
So now I have Bryan's old room, which is a good thing, but I hate all the furniture in there. None of it works for me, so now I need a smallish desk, a new mattress(which I've been needing for a while), a new shelf to put my tv, and a dresser. Hopefully I can put in a smaller ceiling fan, because Bryan broke the one in there now, and it's far too big for the room.
I have a pretty general idea for what I want in the room, but nothing specific. It will probably take some time for me to get it exactly how I want it, but at least this is the big project I've been yearning for.

Wish me luck! I'll keep you posted ;)

No comments: